If you want a perfectly natural, youthful look you really must try Sunekos®, an injectable treatment containing a patented formula of Hyaluronic Acid and Amino Acids.
It works by regenerating the Extracellular Matrix (ECM), which stimulates the fibroblasts in the skin to produce new collagen and elastin; can treat and prevent elastosis and skin ageing making it an ideal solution to maintaining a more youthful appearance.
By repairing any damaged skin and boosting your own natural production of collagen and elastin, it rebuilds your skin through a process called dermal biogenesis, improving loss of skin tone, sagging and severe wrinkles. It treats skin ageing, loss of hydration, acne scarring, sun damage, dark circles under eyes, fine lines and wrinkles around the neck, nécolletage and arms.
What is Sunekos®?
Sunekos® is an injectable treatment that contains hyaluronic acid, which acts on skin hydration and gently fills in fine lines and wrinkles furthermore the extra addition of amino acids encourage healthy skin production. This unique formula dramatically reduces signs of ageing, while leaving a natural, youthful appearance.
Clinical trials have shown that hyaluronic acid products on their own can cause skin regeneration (i.e dermal biogenesis) by stimulating fibroblasts to produce new collagen and elastin, but the addition of amino acids is like adding extra fuel to a fire – their presence stimulates and directly targets the fibroblasts, thus greatly enhancing the regeneration process. As such, Sunekos® achieves unparalleled results which you’ll be more than happy with.
There are two types of Sunekos®: Sunekos® 200 and Sunekos® 1200:
- Sunekos® 200 is used to treat around the eyes, face, neck, chest and hands and is perfect for earlier signs of ageing
- Sunekos® 1200 is used in conjunction with Sunekos® 200 if your skin needs extra structural support to improve sagging skin or if you have deeper, more advanced wrinkles. Your specific requirements will be assessed and discussed with you prior to the treatment
This is a four-part treatment and each session is 7 -10 days apart. Each of the four sessions is an important part of the treatment process.
Depending on the area that is being treated Sunekos 200 protocol requires 4 treatments over a 6 week period, each treatment normally can be completed in 30 minutes.
Sunekos 200 acts in a physiological way; it is common to see improvements after the first session and in general it takes 7-10 days for the treatment to take full effect, and the results last 6 months (after which a follow-up appointment is required).
The results length depends on the number of previous treatments, the treatment areas, and your individual characteristics and lifestyle.
The injections themselves are relatively painless however numbing cream can be used prior to treatment.
The procedure has no downtime and the patient can immediately continue daily life as normal. The treated area may be a little pink at the site of injection that normally resolves after a few hours, as with any injectables there is always a small risk of bruising.
Sunekos® is extremely versatile and can be used on your face, under eye, forehead, neck, hands, arms, inner thighs and knees. It can treat a large number of symptoms, including:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Loss of skin tone
- Skin ageing
- Skin dryness
- Acne scarring
- Sun damage
- Solar elastosis
- Dark circles under eyes
Clients can benefit from the following:
- Skin lifting/tightening
- Reduction in volume loss
- Reduction of wrinkle severity
- Improvement in deep skin hydration
- Improvement in skin surface hydration
- Improvement in definition
Sunekos® injections are very safe if administered correctly by a medical professional – Alina is highly qualified to carry out the injections safely.
However, although the treatments are very safe, they may not be suitable for people with certain medical conditions like: patients who are pregnant, breast-feeding, have severe allergies marked by a history of anaphylaxis, a history of severe allergies, or patients with a history of a compromised immune system. A full medical assessment is carried out prior to starting your treatment, so if you are not a suitable candidate, we will find out before your treatment begins.
In the first 24 hours post-procedure, please try to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Clean your face with a gentle cleanser and warm water
- Try not to wear makeup
- Use creams with antioxidants and hyaluronic acid to reduce irritation and hydrate the skin
- Avoid active skincare products which contain: Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Beta Hydroxy Acids, Retinol (Vitamin A), and Vitamin C (in low pH formula). Continue to do so for 3 days post treatment
- Do not drink excessive alcohol
- Don’t go swimming or visit saunas
- Avoid strenuous exercise
- Avoid direct sunlight. If you absolutely must be outside, be cautious and wear a shaded hat
- Try to avoid lying face down
- Don’t take Ibuprofen and continue not to for two weeks after the treatment